Monday, December 12, 2005

Truths

1. True. I have had over 35 hamsters in my life time. I have had a lot of experience therefore with hamsters escaping. The pencil fell out from behind my ear and did actually bounce off the floor and as I placed my foot down, the pencil went about half an inch in and broke. The lead piece is still there.

2. True. We were very odd kids.

3. True. I thought they were candy adn that my parents were trying to hide them on me.

4. True. It was weird at first, but I didn't care. They were hot.

5. False. My parents thought I was retarded after I was born, but just realised I was an idiot and a poor student. The grades after C are correct though.

6.True. This was a dream that I thought was real until my mid-late 20's. I should make the clarification, that my grandmother sleeping in my parents bed was also part of the dream, but I didn't know it at the time, until I figured that would not be possible and was too weird.

7 comments:

Snooze said...

Oh wow, #4 was true. I still don't believe you; did you videotape the event? Or can you at least supply more details so that we know you're not just making it up? I'll even settle for knowing if they were identical or fraternal twins.

Anonymous said...

I love that you OD'd on flitstones vitamins, they were SO good! I OD'd on baby asprins when I was little. The tiny pink ones. I thought they tased like candy. I used to climb onto the counter top and reach into the top, back cabinet to get at those bitches! LOL. A druggie even then!

epicurist said...

Snooze - It was completely true. They were identical twins. Italian. Very handsome. College students. And now come to think of it, ovbviously very narcissistic.

Ms Bees Knees - Never took aspirins for a high, but that doesn't surprise me that you were an industrious and capricious child, much more so than myself. ;-p

tornwordo said...

I never get it right. I'm jealous about #4 now.

Jess said...

Count me in with Snooze. I want to see video! In the meantime, help us picture it. Share every little detail! :-)

St. Dickeybird said...

#4 creeped me out. Hot or not, it was still incest. And if they didn't do each other, they weren't threesoming properly.

EssentialStephen said...

Aren't Flintstone vitamins yummy??? :)