Thursday, December 8, 2005

Tagged

Sweet Sister StaceyPatrick has tagged me with this rather interesting tag, so here goes.

Name 5 simple pleasures that you like most, then pick 5 people to do the same. Try to be original and creative and not to use things that someone else has already used.

1. Walking or hiking in a pristine forest or conservation park. It is that feeling of being completely enveloped in Mother Nature, and that overwhelming feeling of purity, peace and solitude.
2. Hosting a party with all my friends and seeing them smile, laugh and enjoy themselves.
3. Kissing Rib Breaker in the morning while he is still asleep and seeing goosebumps pop up all over his skin.
4. Watching a thunderstorm and the ensuing rain. It's invigorating and intoxicating.
5. Waking up everyday and knowing that life is a big mystery and that I have another day to get a crack at it.

Who do I tag?
Greg the Surly
Tornwordo
Dickeybird
Snooze
Splenda in the Grass

Sorry, but blame it on Sister...she wrote the rules :)

7 comments:

epicurist said...

LOL - Then Radmilla shall feel the wrath...Actually, I liked this one and thought it was kinda sweet.

St. Dickeybird said...

Wow, I'm surprised that all 5 are so relaxing!
And portray a very sweet image of you.
:)

dantallion said...

Somehow I knew that at least one of the elements from your last post would show up on this list. Number one doesn't surprise me in the least.

epicurist said...

Dickey - If I had a 6th, it would be pulling pranks on people. Not so sweet an image as I can be a serious brat.

dantallion - Gotta love Nature. I guess I enjoy it so much because I don't get a chance to see as much as I want. It's better than sex sometimes...SOMETIMES.

Greg the Surly said...

I'm not sure I can do the list now; You took Thunderstorms. I'll see what i can come up with this weekend. Do you think the list would be different pre-sex, than post-sex? ADD moment.

Snooze said...

Your picks are all great. I do love #5 though because I so often forget that perspective when I get down. It is good to wake up and face the challenges.

Jess said...

Oh, dear! An assignment! Okay, let me give this some thought!