Thursday, December 1, 2005

On the road

Hello Blog kids,

RB and I are on our way back from North Bay. The trip was quite lovely and his family very friendly. I was going to audio blog again, but listened to my last entry which was completely incomprehensible. I sounded like the Teacher from Charlie Brown. Will post a blog and pictures soon. Still kinda tired as I was woken at 6:30am by his mum as she sang Happy birthday to me. Gave me a cute little card as well.

I think I was a hit!

Anyhow, we are driving along Hwy 11, and I am wirelessly connected to send a quick hello. I am still alive.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I'm glad to hear that you're not eaten by voles in the wet forrest of yore. Christ I hate to have to get a search party together and start kicking some ass to find our long lost blogger with only an incomprehensible audio blog to go from. Epicurist CSI LOL. Safe travels home deary dear.
kb

Greg the Surly said...

Glad to hear the trips a success. As For CSI Epicurist, I'm calling the part of Worg. (or however is spelled).

Snooze said...

You missed HNT because of your travels. I guess you can make up for it with full frontal Friday.

EarthMother said...

Welcome back! Glad you had a good time, and not surprised that you charmed the pants off of RB's mom.

The Raven said...

Glad to hear you're back and that things went well:)

epicurist said...

Knotty - LOL! Baby, you just crack me up!

Sister - Picture soming today!

Greg - Worg? Who is Worg?

Snooze - Ummm, I somehow doubt that will ever happen...lol

Eartmother - Awww, thanks! I had a great time and RB's mum and I are best buds now!

Raven - Thanks, now I am trying to catch up with work and personal stuff left undone.