Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Another list...taken from Dickeybird

My uncle once: threw me into my parents pool when I was a child (4-5) as a joke. Prior to all this I was able to swim naturally, but this incident caused me to be terrified of water, and I had to re-learn and take lessons. I remember nothing of it. And no, I am not still scared of water.

Never in my life: Have I ever said never.

High school was: an all boys Roman Catholic Jesuit school, called Brebeuf College. I was a dorky knob, with absolutely no suave, sex appeal and even less coordination. Didn't play many sports and somehow survived the antics of hyper, testosterone filled boys.

I will never forget the moment: There are a lot of these...but, I guess the one that stands out is when I began to be true to myself.

I once met: I haven't met anyone, nor do I particularly care. I am not easily star struck.

There is this girl I know: whose surname is Cox, and maiden name is Lovesmore. She is a raging Lesbian.

Once at a bar: A guy came up to me and said I had such beautiful yellow skin. Then asked what my name was. When I told him, he said "Don't you have an Oriental name?" You can read about that wonderful experience here.

Last night I watched: My new fish and Formula 1 Racing with RB.

If only I had: hmmm....No regrets. I am who I am, because of my choices, good or bad.

Next time I go to church: I am going to say out loud to all the sheep and clergy, that "All homosexuals are going to hell, and we should also stone all the adulterous women out there, and that we should be allowed to have incestuous sex with our childrren like Lot and his daughters. Once we do all that, we should then carry-out religous war on all people who are not Christian"

When I turn my head to the left: I see my co-workers cubicle.

When I turn my head to the right:I see my dogs picture.

You know I'm lying when: you won't.

If I were a character written by Shakespeare: I would be Lady Macbeth. "Out damn spot, out!" (of course, I'd be looking at the carpet)

By this time next year: It will be July 27, 2006.

A better name for me would be: I like my name, thanks. But you are welcome to use variations of it as long as it is not "Al".

If I ever go back to school: It would be for something I enjoy, arts related, or gardening or cooking.

You know I like you if: I am listening and laughing and touching your arm or shoulder.

If I won an award: It would be the Darwin Award

Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens, and Geraldine Ferraro are: I know the first 2.

Take my advice: Never let anyone put you down. Stand up for yourslef and be strong. Listen to others and feel free to debate, but never think you're opinion is the only and correct one, that's arrogant.

My ideal breakfast is: eggs, bacon, sausage. Breakfast is my favourite meal.

If you visit my hometown: Tell me about it. I left when I was 9 months old.

If you stay overnight in my house: The dog will whine and be your best friend and I will serve you food and wine and make you as comfy as possible.

I'd stop my wedding to: ask what his name is.

This world could do without: hate, poverty, war, mullets & camel toes.

I'd rather: be at home or on a beach.

My favorite blonde is: Amsterdam

Paperclips are: clips for paper. Also great to be used with elastic bands as a weapon.

If I do anything well: It means I was actually interested or paying attention.

and by the way: I want to rip out my carpet and renovate.

15 comments:

St. Dickeybird said...

Like the Blonde comment.
:)

Snooze said...

The oriental name link was too, too funny. What on earth are people thinking? A friend of mine once had a guy come up to her and say that ever since he saw Shogun it had been his fantasy to have a bath with an oriental woman.

The Blonde comment was truly inspired.

congeewoo said...

hey, u went to brebeuf too? so did my bf dave! i don't think he liked it either, probably because of the pushy jocks...i also went there, no really, i am a girl, but they let me in ;) i went for chinese school on saturdays, i aced that, it was an easy credit to earn, almost like cheating...heehee

jadedmonkey said...

holy crap, another gay Brebeufian??!!!
Studio Gradum Faciant!
wahahaha

epicurist said...

There are quite a few of us...but really, we went to an ALL BOYS Catholic school...it really isn't that big a surprise.

Hmm, who do you know? ;-p

epicurist said...

sister - it was fun. different and we can thanks Dickey for making me do it.

Dickey - ;)

Snooze - You have no idea how bizarre and funny it was. I almost did a flying-blossom-moon-high kick on him.

spoony - I finished there in 1991-1992, before the old school was torn down and rebuilt.

epicurist said...

Russ, You know that only you and straight boys can call me "AL", so there's no worries there... As for the ladies man in highschool? Not so sure about that. ;-p

myke said...

I so badly want you to do that shout out in a church. What havoc you'll cause. They may try to exorcise you right on the spot.

Anonymous said...

I thought I was your favourite blonde!

Jess said...

Ms. Lovesmore-Cox the lesbian? That's too good!

jadedmonkey said...

I graduated long before you Epi so i really dont know any of your generation. Hmmm, i could out a few gay Brebeufians but that would be crass, now wouldnt it?
One just happens to be a reporter on a local TV network. hehehehe

Lee said...

'There is this girl I know: whose surname is Cox, and maiden name is Lovesmore. She is a raging Lesbian.'

You have to be making that up.

By the way, love your work and you also made me almost choke on my Chablis. As it where.

Jase said...

Awesome Meme!

Might have to steal it.

epicurist said...

Russ - I would rather forgetr those very traumatizing years, thanks. :-P

Myke - Is that a Dare???

Mike - Awww, you are! but put you next to an ale or beer? well, sorry but it's a given. ;)

Jess & Lee - I kid you not. It is the whole truth and nothing less.

Jaded - hmmm... yes, that would be crass. i could easily find out meself.

Jase - by all means, steal away.

epicurist said...

Lee - THANKS! Thats the best compliment when somebody chokes and spews Chablis :)