Monday, July 4, 2005

Un hiatus-ing

Hello boys & girls,

I am back. This time far more relaxed and a whole lot more sane. Time was needed to detox my brain and body and I am feeling awesome. Was up at a friends cottage this past long weekend (pictures to be posted later), after a long crazy Pride weekend, so the quiet and rest was very much needed.

As a side note, I will be posting my personal stuff on this new site and will keep my old site for other stuff.

Feel free to add the other to your lists etc.

Love and hugs,
epi

6 comments:

mainja said...

yay for unhiatusing!

St. Dickeybird said...

Wow, off a hiatus and doubling the blog power!

Welcome back.
:)

Snooze said...

Glad you took the time you needed. Welcome back.

Jess said...

Welcome back!

myke said...

glad you're back up and running ... i had just started stopping by when you took a hiatus!

epicurist said...

Heya Mainja - Yay for the break and glad to be back! lol

Dickey - If I had the time I would learn xml and all that jazz to create a full blog, but I guess that'll have to wait.

Snooze - Thank you (and thank you for you know what!) ;)

Jess - thank you. I should be back in the swing of things soon.

Myke - welcome and hello!