Monday, August 16, 2004

Shameless Plug




I wanted to say many things to you all today, but all I really wanted to do was shamelessly beg you all to sign me up for Debbie Travis' Facelift show on HGTV. I swear upon my grave that you will be my bestest friend if I ever get it. My place is in dire need of a once over, and once I have a new kitchen and fabulous entertainment Pad, I will have you over for cocktails and hors d'oeuvres....Promise!

Oh, and if they ask why, come up with something creative and witty, sort of like me.

5 comments:

epicurist said...

By all means. You can even video tape the crew for my personal archives - focusing of course on Paul and Derek, the 2 hottie Carpenters (ummm, not to be confused with Karen & Richard).

epicurist said...

Sure, but please be clear about where the smell came from, lest she believe it came from me.

epicurist said...

You know nothing gives me more pleasure than to see my friends and fans flounder about, but not at the expense of my home. To sign up for this Facelift challenge, click on the link Facelift link above, or go to http://www.debbietravisfacelift.com/index.php

Anonymous said...

have you checked the children?

i alwasy wanted one of those remodling kids shows to go wrong. wall a couple teens into the building by accident, only to have them haunt the next decorating team...

moving right along...

honey, they appear to only accept americans...

hmmm teen boys walled into my home...what a great idea!

epicurist said...

Well dear anonymous, thanks for the comment and I will keep my eyes open for such shows. As for only accepting Americans? Those are only suggestions by the show. The show is done in Ottawa and I am sure, will most certainly travel to Toronto, if only enough of you get off your arses to vote me in.

Disclaimer: This site, nor its author, owner or Host site condone the willing "walling" or drywalling of young teens or boys into the structure of any building, so that they may haunt them at a later date.