Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Busy week, so here is a photo update

Hi All,

I have been and will be terribly busy this week. If I do any blogging or commenting it will be at night or during the weekend. Since I don't have much time this week, I thought I'd share some new photos of my newly completed paintings, my new fish tank composition and of Kalyx (my dog). Hope you are all well and Happy Week to you all!


My 2 new paintings, with my new fish tank in front, on my new "old" 60's style credenza

My new fish tank


Kalyx sleeping like a baby

Kalyx sleeping on my bed and new sweater. She always does this, and has gotten into the habit of enjoying a well made bed.



Luckily she is cute. But getting the hair off my new sweater was a bit of a task.


The 2 Teddy's I bought Rib Breaker (Brown one smells like Chocolate which I gave him when he was sick).

Rib Breaker down with the Flu being comforted by Remi (the bear I gave him at Christmas)

11 comments:

EarthMother said...

Love the decorating in your place -- clean, simple and elegant.
And the pictures of Kalyx are so precious. That is one pampered canine!

JM said...

I hope Ribbreaker gets well soon.

St. Dickeybird said...

Awwwww.
:)
revoltingly cute.

dantallion said...

Ok, the paintings and fishbowl are beautiful. Remi and RB are pretty adorable too. But Kalyx? I want that dog. Gorgeous. I'm jealous.

tornwordo said...

I love the pics. And I'm a sucker for any dog. And the bandana, well, those just make me swoon.

Poor Rib Breaker, I know how he felt.

The Catshark said...

that is a nice looking set up you have there! Its a bit small for my style but I love the bamboo it has quite the artistic style for oxygenating the tank!

Poor RB. I know what he is going through. I had a terrible time getting over the last flu/cold bug I had. I spent most of my time sound asleep too.

You have one spoiled canine! I have the same problem with my kitty cats though! I will make my bed and just after, Jazzy cat will jump on top of it and find a way to create a nice big lump underneath all the nicely fitted sheets!

Snooze said...

How can RB look that adorable and be sick? I would have snot and drool all over. As for Kalyx, I just want to curl up with her.

Anonymous said...

Christ hon...you're a modern bloody artist! Wow, are you sure I didn't see those in the MOMA when I was in NY in November? Sleepy fuzzy monkeys, of all varieties.
Mwah,
kb

No one asked us said...

You define the epitome of cool and sweetness.
I hope Rib Breaker is doing better.

Anonymous said...

there is so much i want to comment about: the stunning paintings, the fishbowl and bamboo arrangement, sweet Kali... but its all overshadowed by RB and his ADORABLE green satin sleep mask. i just love that! poor baby!

Andy said...

It seems *everyone* is both sick and busy this week; I myself worked like a DOG, and barely found time to keep my own blog running. Today my body gave out and I'm home sick with the flu, finally getting a chance to read what other people have been up to.