Wednesday, September 14, 2005

7 things

Everyone is already blogging about Katrina and the waves, Bush, his mother, Iraq, the Toronto Film Festival, sex, life, death, etc, so I say go read them today. I have nothing interesting to say.

7 things I plan to do before I die:

  • Travel the world
  • Get back into painting and studio work
  • Organise my writing into different collections. Same goes for this blog.
  • Settle down and share my life in a happy home.
  • skydive, handglide, bungee jump. I realise that's 3, but they fall in the category of adventurous stuff.
  • Open my own business.
  • understand who I am and what I want.

7 things I can do:

  • Burp.
  • come up with lots of great art projects.
  • listen and always see both sides to an argument.
  • clean and organise.
  • Take care of people.
  • cook and eat.
  • garden and grow things.

7 things I cannot do:

  • stand on a balcony and look up. (don't ask why...it just freaks me out).
  • execute "said" art projects.
  • eat pussy.
  • Grow facial or chest hair.
  • Feel sorry for those who complain about their situation, but don't try to work it out.
  • Have patience for stupidity, and even more so ignorance.
  • Ever have one definitive answer or point to a discussion or argument.

7 things that attract me to the same sex:

  • Confidence
  • Intelligence
  • Humour
  • Masculinity
  • Sincerity
  • Passion for life
  • Strength (mind, spirit and body)

7 things that I say most often:

  • You fucking loser!
  • Fucking dork!
  • What?! Are you stupid?
  • Whatever
  • Thank you
  • Can you please use your brain. (not a question so much as a statement)
  • So? whats up?

7 celebrity crushes:

  • Jason Statham
  • Hugh Jackman
  • Anderson Cooper
  • Wentworth Miller
  • Andy Roddick
  • Alexandre Despatie
  • Julia Roberts
7 people I want to do this:
I won't subject anyone to it.

6 comments:

W said...

OMG! I LOVE WENTWORTH MILLER TOO!

i'm watching prisonbreak with my roomie just to drool over wentworth the whole time...growl!

St. Dickeybird said...

MMMmmmmMiller. Wifey smacked me for wanting to see him get prisonsex.
"Katrina & the waves" LMAO!
I never thought of the balcony/look up thing. That IS disconcerting.

myke said...

i'll be happy to travel the world, skydive, and hangglide with you ... but i ain't gonna bungee jump. i see me going splat doing that.

epicurist said...

Wanton - Oh so yummy...even more so with those tats. Too bad there not real.

dickey - She'd probably smack me as well then. As for the balcony thing, don't try it. Gives me the heebie jeebies.

myke - my calendar is free...just need more moolah.

Snooze said...

Like Dickey, I cracked up over Katrina and the waves. Now, being a generous soul, I'm willing to give you my excess facial hair.

epicurist said...

snooze - I'm gonna go to hell for that comment, but at least I'll have the company of my friends there.... :)

russ - I still have a crush on her.