Friday, May 13, 2005

Almost back... :-)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

I can't say it enough. Thank you for the wise words, comments, and the emails of encouragement from all of you. I have had a considerable amount of time to think things over, and have spoken with RB and am at a content place now. I am sure I will have a few more emotional shifts, but I am getting back on track, and I am glad for it.

My absence from the blogging was partially due to my need to retune my senses and ground myself, but mostly due to my crazy schedule at work. Things have been, to say the least, hectic and overwhelming. Long hours and days and work weekends are hopefully coming to an end, and I will need a well deserved break then.

Once done, could I interest anyone in a night out for drinks and grub?

3 comments:

Snooze said...

Yes, how about a bunch of us bloggers meet the first or second week of June?

mainja said...

i'm in for drinks and grub.

i'm also glad you're feeling better.

Home Renovation Pompano Beach said...

Hi great rreading your post