Sunday, May 15, 2005

More useless crap about me...

As much as I like the thrill of rollercoasters, I hate emotional rollercoasters, which is what I have been riding for the last few weeks. Anyhow, in an effort to make myself feel better I have decided to reveal some odd truths to ya'll to lighten the mood and get myself to think about other things. :)

1. What obsessive things do you do?
I will obsessively sing the same song in my head or count numbers until something else distracts me.
2. If you could be any animal on earth what would it be and why?
A Dolphin, because they are free and always smiling.
3.What makes you happy?
The small things in life.
4. Sunrise or sunset?
Tough one. I love both, but have to say sunset as it is so calming and peaceful.
5. Bath or shower?
Shower.
6. How often do you clean your house?
2-3 times a week.
7. Where are the 3 most unusual places you have had sex?
i) Purolator truck
ii) A gift shop during business hours.
iii) Stairwell
8. Leftie or rightie?
rightie
9. Cat or Dog?
Dog at the moment and fish, but love cats as well.
10.Do you cry at movies?
No, but I will cry when no one else is around.
11. Tattoo or piercings?
Yes, both.
12. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
Hmm, the fact that I am thinking about this means I need to venture past my comfort zone more often.
13. Do you volunteer?
Yes.
14. Do you vote?
Yes.
15. What calms you?
meditation, stretching, yoga, and ME time.
16. What is your most valuable possession?
Hmmm - my life, friends and family.
17. Have you ever been in love?
Yes.
18. Do you believe in change?
Yes, and I embrace it as difficult as it may be at times.
19. Are you religious?
Not religious, but spiritual.
20. What makes you sad?
Hate, people in hurt, sadness.
21. What makes you tick?
The energy from other people. If your happy and energetic, so am I.
22. What is your comfort food?
Breakfast or traditional Northern Chinese food.
23. Can you cook?
Yes, pretty good.
24. Are you more likely to stay in or go out?
50/50. Depends on the mood and who is around me.
25. If you mey an Alien, what would you say to it?
Umm, is that a phaser gun in your pocket? or are you just happy to meet me?
26. Deoderent or Anti-perspirent?
Neither, as I don't have be B.O (seriously, I don't. And your'e welcome to whiff if you don't believe me).
27. Morning or Night person?
Both, but get tired after lunch.
28. Do you like to nap?
No, not really. Find it a waste of time, but will do it if really tired, or sick.
29. Do you have a green thumb?
Yes. Love to garden and take care of plants.

30. Give 8 adjectives that describe you?
thoughtful, introspective, out-going, friendly, calm, (too) rational, flighty (at times), geeky.

4 comments:

Jess said...

I like your comment about dolphins. Probably just because I have a twisted sense of humor, and I'm picturing a dolphin sitting at his computer screen, rolling his eyes and thinking how much therapy he has to go through to maintain his smile. ;)

Anonymous said...

All of that and heaven too? It's funny to see how all of these experiences and things we are add up to this person we've become.
Thanks for sharing honey,
k :)

epicurist said...

Jess - I hear that Dolphins are one of the only other species in the world that have sex for fun and pleasure...maybe thats what they are smiling about.

Knottyboy - I'm kinda like the nut in a box of chocolates. ;p

epicurist said...

Bees - I dunno. Never did stink, unless I was dancing all night. genetics, i suppose.
:P