Wednesday, April 6, 2005

Romantic Moments My Style

The other day, Rib Breaker and I were having a shower together, when I decided to rub his back and give him a shampoo massage. I thought it would be the sweet, romantic thing to do, since he is a Registered Massage Therapist (RMT) and always gives massages to me. But, since I tend not to be particularly romantic, I decided to do what I do best - pull a prank and make a joke of it.

We had gotten into the shower and I picked up the bottle of shampoo and started to lather it into his hair and chest. His eyes were closed and he was pleasantly humming to himself, enjoying the treat. I did this for a few minutes and decided to step away to view my handy work and wait for him to open his eyes. When he did, he saw me standing there grinning, holding a bottle of Shampoo.....for dogs.

I began to read the label aloud:

Sergeant’s® Fur-So-Fresh® Dog Shampoo has a long-lasting herbal fragrance, that lasts up to 2 weeks. The deep-Cleansing formula and special conditioners leaves your beloved pets coat lustrous and easy to manage, with a brilliant sheen.

We laughed our asses off.

I am so glad to be with someone who understands my humour. It's no wonder that I love the boy so much. Of course, the next day he said he wouldn't take a shower because he still smelled so fresh.

3 comments:

St. Dickeybird said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA, very funny!

But he doesn't smell like a dog now does he?

Anonymous said...

OMFG LOL, you are another sick pup. Did he try to hump your leg afterwards?
k

epicurist said...

Dickey- He smells better than a dog. He and Kalyx (my dog) are a perfect match now.

that must be the difference. Rib Breaker is my pet and Kalyx is my dog. ;p

Knottyboy - Is there a day he doesn't try to hump my leg? I actually had to resort to using a water bottle to squirt him, to stop the behaviour. It's an uphill battle I tell you.