Thursday, November 24, 2005

Drip drip drip

Sorry All,

I've been under the weather with a terrible cough/cold/flu since Monday and just came back to work today. Still feel a little ripe but can't avoid the work or emails accumulating on my blackberry. I will likely not post until another weeks time as I am heading North on Monday to North Bay to visit RB's mother.

The in-laws.

Not sure what to think, but I am trying to prepare myself. In my ignorance, I asked RB if there were any Asians there other than the token restaurant owner, but he doesn't know. I will be out of my element and in a cold place, so wish me luck. You'll more than likely get an AudioBlog Post from me, so until then, be well and take care my friends!

15 comments:

mainja said...

i swear the whole city is sick. man oh man.

my first love lived in north bay...

dantallion said...

Glad you're feeling a bit better. And good luck meeting the Faukers...uh...in-laws

EarthMother said...

Hope you feel better soon, hon. And good luck with the in-law visit. As to the Asian population, how come you didn't ask him about the nearest convenience store owners?

Jess said...

Feel better!

And I hope the visit is more welcoming and fun than you fear it may be! *hug*

The Raven said...

Take care of yourself!! Garlic does wonders for the immune system:)

Cincy Diva said...

Good Luck...Feel Better. Just be yourself and you will shine!

Anonymous said...

good luck, definitely. Be safe.

St. Dickeybird said...

Enjoy yourself. Get into the Hillbilly mindset and you might not notice the lack of diversity.

And I hope your drip gets better.

Snooze said...

North Bay has some great restaurants. Rest well and enjoy the north. Watch out for cops on Hwy 11.

CoffeeDog said...

Hope you feel better soon.

And, um, isn't it cold anywhere one goes in Canada? below 40 and I'm a very unhappy puppy!

The Catshark said...

Good luck out there! Hope you feel better soon. It seems everyone is getting sick lately. Time for me to start chugging that airborne stuff again! Its gross but it seems to help!

tornwordo said...

Bundle up, and we'll wait for the audioclip. Hope you feel better.

Anonymous said...

Feel better kitten and I'm looking forward to a saucy-voiced audioblog post. Meow!

Anonymous said...

Ah baby feel better. Renew and be well dear boy. And I'm so excited with the prospects of an audio blog from you. The voice behind the man. So cool.
Hugs,
kb

EssentialStephen said...

Feel better soon...we miss your blog posts.