Monday, February 21, 2005

Extended Absinthe

Well Absence is more like it.

I am bogged down by The Man, and wishing I wasn't. I want and need a vacation, but seeing that I can't, I am willing myself away from the Kingdom of Blog - just for a while longer.

In my very soon to be missed absence, my friend and fellow blogger, Stoned Bunny will be my guest writer. I have known him for about 11 years, and have always respected his intellect and humour. He is a veritable genius, and I expect that he will do me proud.

Attention Stoned Bunny,

I, Epicurist (aka Alexander), of the domain Epicureal thoughts, give you, Stoned Bunny, full and complete editorial freedom, to write and post without hesitation or fear of my involvement (well, so long as there are no incriminating stories about me).

So without further ado, here is the adorably cute and fuzzy Stoned Bunny.

Cheers and Thanks a lot,
Alexander

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Safe work, journey and an even quicker return. I will play nice with the stoned bunny while you're gone. But can't say I won't make tooting noises on his oh so soft and fuzzy belly.
k

epicurist said...

Yes be nice to Stoned Bunny in my absence. I will be around to comment and make smart ass comments....c'mon what did you expect?

Joshua Kreig said...

Veritable:
Pronunciation: 'ver-&-t&-b&l
Function: adjective
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from verité
: being in fact the thing named and not false, unreal, or imaginary "He is a veritable genius."

I feel special! (and not in the olympics way)

:-P

epicurist said...

"GRETZKKKKKYYYYYYYY"