Friday, January 2, 2004

McDonalds - a post party meal

I don't know why I continue to do it, but I swear McDonalds slips heroin or some other addictive additive or drug into their Morning McMeals (say Transfats?). Anyhow, after returning from my New Years celebration at 8pm January 1st (yes, I over did it), and sleeping well into the morning, I instantly had a craving for the Sausage and Egg McMuffin - They really should call it the "grease-filled-heart-stopper". After eating one of those, you won't need to apply lip balm for the rest of the day. Needless to say, the meal went through me as quickly as it went down my throat. It must be those transfats helping grease my lips and intestines at the same time.

(sigh) I really need to find more interesting topics to write about...

No comments: