- Dick Cheney believes dunking prisoners is a 'no brainer"? So when did the Geneva Convention become open for interpretation? Read this amazing article, by Heather Mallick. She quotes so precisely that "We don't learn from war; we repeat it. We don't prevent war; we perfect it."
- When and will these bastards be accountable for their actions and deception?
- Rumsfeld resigns...well it's about fucking time.
- Democrats are majority in the House of Representatives...well, it's about fucking time.
- Hopefully, they will also win in the Senate.
- Goodbye Santorum!
- Goodbye Ted Haggard, you
Mutherprostitute fucking whore of a hypocrite!
- I wonder if the Religious Right still thinks it can sit Holier Than Thou, and preach to us about the Morals and Ethics of religion?
- I wonder if the honourable Stephen Harper is cringing at the thought of losing status of Mini Me. 24 Sussex Drive needs to be vacated and fumigated.
Wednesday, November 8, 2006
Changing Times...quick news and thoughts....
I'm too busy to make a commentary on every damned thing that has been in the news. There is way too much to comment on, and too little time, but here's a list of things that are on my mind: