Monday, September 11, 2006

Give a dog a Bone

Did you get the recent Canadian Ikea catalogue delivered to your home? Turn to the page 2 insert and have a look at the dog and tell me if something looks odd.

Sofa so good ... the IKEA catalogue picture that has aroused considerable  internet interest.

Need a closer look?

Apparently, the story was that a disgruntled employee superimposed his penis on the dog. That according to an Ikea spokesperson, is not true. The "penis" is in fact the dogs leg. The dog has now been given the nickname "Swedish Sausage". I don't know what kind of breed this dog is, but I think the father is John Holmes

7 comments:

tornwordo said...

That's hysterical. Maybe it's subliminal advertising too. lol. Nice to see you again - where ya been?

dantallion said...

"Givin' the dog a bone" takes on a whole new meaning.

Anonymous said...

i'm still sickened by the fact that we don't have an ikea in my area. in fact, i don't think there's one in this entire state.

Naked Boy said...

I saw it as a leg right away. Get your mind out of the gutter.

St. Dickeybird said...

I love Ikea. Not dog's willies though, just Ikea.

Snooze said...

I loved the Alphaghetti cans where the penis was hidden in the palm trees.

epicurist said...

tornwordo - It's been a while since I've blogged, so what better way than to start eazy and slow? LOL

Dantallion - At least the dog was giving someone else the bone...ewww.

knottyboy - Now, THAT would be a tattoo I would not want to sag with age. ;-p

myke - No Ikea? Oh the horror! No Allen Keys and do-it- yourself projects where you always end up with an extra piece or two?

Naked Boy - LOL - I like the gutter. :)

Dickeybird - Ikea is great for cheap, pretty well made furniture. Only problem is all your friends will have the same stuff.

Snooze - Really? I don't recall.